Tuesday 31 December 2013

A million different dances



I chose unconsciousness as a pose to reality
as you stepped out onto the street
I hid from the fact you were going to be picked up
by a perverted Cadillac driving.
delete.
a short dress enticing, arse on display
coked to the eyes, whisky induced
paying the rent for me and the kids
life controled,
reality reduced.
I hung out, loaded, on that fabled street corner
I can't take this no longer, that bitch of a man
nods in appreciation, only wanting one thing
cocked the tip of my trigger, will do all that I can
The blood spattered windows were all left of him
brains reduced to liquid, seats covered, in his horny last thought
my wife sat there crying, screaming in a depth unexplored
how to cover up this mess is the only mind fuck i sought.
Mr car driven insanity, a wife and kids left alone
its going to be jail time, for me, im afraid
there was no hiding from this murder of a man
when the cops turned up i knelt on the ground and stayed.
She may have been a hooker, but she was my hooker and I loved her
she answered every question and stuck by all my answers
she loved our kids with resilience, and worked her way to provide
we had a million different kisses and a million different dances.
I lied to my lord in the prayers in my cell
said i didnt want to kill him yet inside my mind had gelled
he was the provider for my children, for im a worthless shit
the million different dancers the reason for my hit.
twenty seven years prescribed in a fall of the gavel
left my children behind, in loneliness i travel
i remember the victim, i recall the silhouette
a million different dances, a cell bound pirouette.  







No comments:

Post a Comment