Friday 4 June 2010

Entangled promiscuity

This entangled ingenuity that allows me to cry
my own poetic promiscuity
delving into an artistic archeology
like a leap of the ancient bull to glory.
Horns glaring towards my face
I dodged without disgrace or pause
flexed my muscles and perplexed
Minoan island civilisation
destroyed by a volcano
did you know
the tumble of the mind vexed
crashing ash like a cigarette of today
on lungs pounding during
sounding through a voice of modern
tumble
He drew a breath through a saxophone
ancient and relax
caustic lungs on fire just for today
drawing a breath from yesterday.
Eruption
consumption multiplied through assumptions
provided
divided and given notes
hope
on a ancient Greek island
made of sophistication and sand
beyond the tongue twisted lands
music of the muses
amuses even on a horizontal
me.
This entangled reason to be a matador
Jazz,
Fedora
a hat to wear on the shore of a beach i adore
we
two thousand years of consumption
mixed in a blender
of splendour or die
to reveal the promiscuity
of the entangled obscurity
that allows me to be confused
and cry.


http://mikejmartin.mypodcast.com/2010/06/entangled-311129.html

No comments:

Post a Comment