Wednesday 23 June 2010

The confederates and the Union

I swore allegiance to Castro
stood in the book store window
or was I just a myth?
a labyrinth of conspiracies
F.B.I enhanced
brain collapsed on the limousine trunk
enhanced
by a black and white vision
a 1960's television that danced
his brain and cells interior
communist fell melt, felt inferior
the vision caught installed
I was that sniper
on the grassy knoll.
Exploded for all the globe to see
the dreams of a nation fell with me
how long before Obama's caught
amongst progressions after thought
on a street car named progression and desire
we write his name on the ambition pyre
sent up, in another Havana cigar
smoke billowing within an open top car
another scape goat victimised
for I got away within the politicised lies
myself and at least four other shooters
deleted from the encyclopedia
obsolete from history, actions mooted
I was, indeed one of the hobos under that bridge
I was one of those recruited and did what I did
again, one day, for the CIA?
Barrack may go in just the same way
progression democratically does not suit our way,
there is too much oil in the world today
a southern stronghold will always pay
we may not have won the civil way
but the Confederates will triumph
will always remain aloof
and yet our victory will stay anonymous
for the Union will never gain the truth.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment