Friday 16 April 2010

The who of are. Evoloution Charles

I sensed your scent across the cross
the angry winds
the entrails of a destination
amongst the heather, purple
and blue within the honey due
to you, and the bees produced
soldiers ordering and workers feeding
and ants in the nest and hive
an evolution of breeds
in a thousand years time
adapted Darwinian predictions alive
to survive.
morphed and realised
a combination of a native
winged and walking
loving and stalking
pollen and finding the ground
Braille and sound
Ant bee, pollen of the honey and the aftermath
on the plants and leaves
me
hanging dry
environmental
crazy and sentimental
crying and sober
its all a part of the natural order
a dictation
evolved
solved
my meditation took me too far
its almost av ant Garde
yet I painted it all anyway
on a canvass of desperation
of inspiration
Charles I stand in awe
for in this thousand year of time
you are still the who
of are.

No comments:

Post a Comment