Sunday 4 October 2009

Thank you Mam.

twenties quick step
moonshine a flowing in underground
bars me, and a smile
pin striped in glory
tell me a story of repression
aggression and do la do la do la do la
on a sidewalk of treats and treason
and trickles on the apple citation line
pulled over, stop on a nova star
by far, we rode on the keys and progressed
I digress, she taught me the words
to the cha cha change of my inside
in the nineteen twenties
foxtrot, I'm becoming cliched
flick my heels and see
dance on sidewalks of apprehension
I try to be clever, but would rather
be someone else
so I will, hum it baby
this maybe my first love song
casually i will go, jumping in puddles
what rhymes with puddles?
fuddles
duddles
i will muddle
through this
Bing bang
alekazam
thank you mam.

No comments:

Post a Comment