Wednesday 8 January 2014

I understood the piano keys




i understood the piano keys playing
ivory tusk covered in a middle age safari
i  miss her so much my heart beats in an ice cream scoop
dreaming in a dance on a ship of lethargy
her blond hair curled into entwined wonderment
harmonica playing, on a step covered in pain
we realised the transformer of a vessel coated in regret
we were the story of a guessing, interrupted, indirect, insane.
My heart was interrupted, by a volcano in between
she was my loved one, a picture alabaster
her letters kept in a plastic folder, in a bedroom drawer
a drawer of destruction, a name of absolute disaster.
Although ,i came along and sought forgiveness
there was a massive hole in my unwholesome heart
they called each others lovers and we cried on a bridge of decades
the horses of a thousand years,dragged this end to the very start.
I understood the piano keys playing over and over again
a dance making up a pirouette, a fast step treble love engaged
we chanced with my dreams,with my soul giving up hope
enticed, entwined, enhanced, enraged.
So longs an owls vision playing on this rapture clawed knowing
I loved a certain woman in this town, i have the right to sing the blues
i understood the talisman, the corruption of the letter
this moment of the mystery, this all together chance of clues.













No comments:

Post a Comment