Monday 27 July 2009

You instigated an investigation in to my identification

You caused me to seek
and destroy.
To regress from being the unhappy man
to the smiling boy.
You caused me to awake in the morning
and not wish to die.
You allow me to fall from the bridge
but this time I want to fly.
I am wrapped inside the barrel, Niagara falls with hope
so many times i have wanted to escape
this time i plunged and coped.
the essence
the presence
you instill within me
i will travel over oceans,
you allow me to be free.
You instigated an investigation in to my identification
I will no longer be the falsification
that has been my life
for too long now.
I see the world through untainted spectacles
it is no longer unachievable
no disrespect but respectable.
you make me,
give me edges
a point to prod and survive
i smell the freshness of your essence
and i am glad that I'm alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment